Contact Northern Surfacing now for a no-obligation quote or more information.
Northern Surfacing are specialist resin bound contractors offering competitively-priced quality services for a range of private and commercial clients throughout the North of England.
Resin-bound paving consists of a mix of resin with aggregates and can be used for paths, driveways, or sports areas such as a tennis court.
Its benefits include:
- Permeability, so there is no surface water or water run-off.
- Flexibility, so it's both resistant to cracking and frost-resistant.
- Slip-resistance, essential if there are children or elderly people about.
- Strength and durability, so there will be no need to renew your surfacing every few years.
- Low maintenance material.
- Colours - comes in a wide range of attractive colours.
The materials are mixed on site and applied cold. A high-quality clear resin binder is used to thoroughly coat the aggregates before they are laid to ensure that the surface is totally bound.
All you need to do to maintain your resin-bound surface is sweep or power-wash it twice a year to avoid a build-up of dead leaves, for example and prevent moss and algae growing.